• The thumb is the closest finger to you. So start praying for those who are closest to you. They are the persons easiest to remember. To pray for our dear ones is a “sweet obligation.”
• The next finger is the index: Pray for those who teach you, instruct you and heal you. They need the support and wisdom to show direction to others. Always keep them in your prayers.
• The following finger is the tallest: the major one. It reminds us of our leaders, the governors and those who have authority. They need God’s guidance.
• The fourth finger is the ring finger. It may even surprise you that it is our weakest finger. It should remind us to pray for the weakest, the sick or those plagued by problems. They need your prayers.
• And finally we have our smallest finger: the pinkie. It should remind you to pray for yourself. When you are done praying for the other four groups, you will be able to see your own needs but in the proper perspective, and also you will be able to pray for your own needs in a better way.
A well-known prayer, practical, simple and full of love.