In section: Welcome to the SNJM Website

Contribution of the SNJMs highlighted at Paroisse de la Nativité-de-la-Sainte-Vierge

The festivities surrounding the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of Paroisse de la Nativité were an occasion to pay tribute to congregations of religious women, one of which is the SNJMs, who were involved in education and pastoral care in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district since 1860. It was also the scene for the official unveiling of la Place des Tisserandes to emphasize the contribution of women in the cotton mills, which were well established in the district, in another epoch. To learn more about the message of welcoming others and the expression of gratitude to the SNJMs…

Other articles in the section Welcome to the SNJM Website
Another beautiful tribute to the SNJM Congregation presented by the “Polymnie” Choir Ensemble
Geneviève Grégoire, new Director General of Maison Jésus-Marie
Invitation extended to students to participate in the SNJM Day of Service and Justice
Harpissimo-Québec presents South American Music
An SNJM representative of the Canadian Bishops attends a Forum on Migrants and Refugees in Rome
An Exciting Year Commemorating the 175th Anniversary of the SNJM Foundation
Sr. Suzanne Leclaire SNJM is honored by “Phare de Longueuil”
Meaningful reunions and interesting discoveries during archeology month
Open House commemorating 175 years of SNJM presence
Tasting taffy on snow at Maison Jésus-Marie